WELCOME

Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Hobby

Friends I have photos or pictures that I took with my lumix camera. Perhaps, you can enjoy it. You can access my photos collection from this link http://www.fotografer.net/. You can access the website by typing my name on the search engine "arief anang", so you can see all the pictures I've made from 2005 until now.

On 2007, I bought new camera Canon 350 D. It's SLR Digital Camera. With the camera I can express all my idea in my photos or in my pictures. Unfortunatelly, I still have no time to write the story of my country from west to east in this blogger. But, this year on 2008, I'll start to write the beautifullness of my country in this blogger and the beautifullness of my country in the pictures. I promise to you, all readers. I have chance for it because every year I have assignments from my office to accomodate research done by Indonesia's researchers from west to east Indonesia, from state universities and private universities.

No comments: